4/04/2014

Contact Lens : Ageha Natural Brown Selection Model Softlens

I have been reading about Ageha Softlens everywhere in beauty blogs. So, I was kind of curious about this product. What were they ravin' about.

I ordered this about two months ago if I'm not mistaken. For as long as I can remember I never have any brown contact lens, I've always been into grey contact lens. What I read about this lenses were the worn size would be 16 mm while the actual diameter is 14.5mm which is the normal size of human eyes. This got me thinking, how can this be? So there you go, I ordered the natural brown on Selection Model series.

Cute packaging

First impression was : girly. Maybe this is what the image they wanted to convey to the customers. Oh and I like this type of packaging, you only have to peel the seal. I bought another brand lenses which came in a tube packaging and the energy to open the seal was exhausting!


For the lenses, I loved it. These lens made me feel like I didn't wear any, just like my bare eyes. It is comfortable just like I read in some blogs. From the first day I tried it and wear it for so many hours, I never felt any uncomfortable feeling. No dryness, no red eyes, and no need to use eyedrops as many as I would when I used other brand's.

It does look like my eyes are getting bigger but still in a natural way. I believe it is the subtle colour that makes these lens less noticeable. 

Here's my picture using it

Before

After

Actually I had to increase the photo exposure a little bit to show you the brown colour looks like.

So far I have nothing to dislike on this product. I think I will repurchase another colour next time. If you're interested you can find them here : Japan Softlens

Oh by the way, this is my honest opinion. I'm not their ambassador nor they never paid me to do this review. I bought the lenses myself out of curiosity.

What is your favourite contact lens brand? :)

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...