3/06/2014

Blog Tutorials by Vanessa

I'm new to blogging world, well although I've had experiences in the past on writing some blogs  back in 2000's (which clearly I didn't remember the blog address now), I never really learn about how to blog properly.

As of this year I've made my resolution that I have to learn about blogging, so the journey has begun. See the thing is, there are so many blog tutorials in this world wide web, but as a beginner they were too hard for me because of the CSS language thingy which I barely understood (d'oh, back in my high school I even skipped my algorithm class and busy learning Pascal C++ programming to make ambitious programs-which I get bored soon). So, I need a simple tutorial, which minimum word explanations and maximum visual explanations (yep, I'm talking about screenshot baby!).

Today, thanks to google product forum, I accidentally stumbled on this beautiful lady's blog : I Write About You
Her name is Vanessa Eugine, she asked the same question as mine (and I quote):
"Okay, I was just wondering how to do i create a page using a Web address? I want to do label-based pages, which I have done in the past.
But When I go to page tab and select "New Page" there is no option for Web address and brings me straight to another page to type ....
Can someone help?"
Then she put her blog url, so I click on it and the browser directed to this beautiful blog. As I browse the menu, I found this "Blog Tutorials" on menu tab (oh she got the answer, yeah!) and voila! There were these cute colourful clouds with text:
Her blog layout

As I clicked on one of the pictures, it leads me to the page. She wrote the explanation in words but she also put on pictures on every step! *dance*

It also happened to be every questions I ever asked for my blog, really a time saver! 

Now I'm going to put her on my fave links, just because I love it and I need to save a bookmark ;) Please feel free to visit her link! Hope it helps you too!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...