3/08/2014

CamTalk : Master Raw Learning from Majalah Digital Camera Indonesia

So, yesterday I bought this magazine. I didn't mean to buy any magazine at first, but then I saw this on the shelf, I grabbed it along. What a coincidence, as I have been figuring out how to handle RAW image from my Nikon D5100 (yes, I'm a noob), I found this.


Just as I expected, this was not a wrong move. There are so many informative articles inside this magazine for me, the newbie. 


Today I get the chance to practice my RAW image processing. The object is my husband's Zenith watch. My only reason was because I loved the design of this watch and I wanted to capture that.


To tell the truth sometimes I got completely lost my sense of time lol... Thanks to Digital Camera Indonesia magazine, I'm able to gain something new in photography. Looks like this will be a monthly subscription, we'll see

I'm thinking about doing this CamTalk on regular time. Hopefully :)

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...