2/27/2014

My source for inspirations : fiftyfootshadows.net

I have been in love with fiftyfootshadows.net since 2011. This website is one of the best websites I have ever visited. The reason why is because : I love the beautiful layout

It has a very soothing colour and they use fonts that you won't get tired reading for

Reason number 2: The photographs in this website is in absolute stunning high definition and the pictures are always unique! What I mean unique is because the objects sometimes are "ordinary", but the way it was taken and the composition made it "different" than how we often see it in our daily life. The owner of this website is John Carey, he is the photographer/owner/writer/curator of the fiftyfootshadows. He provides pictures which you can download for your desktop, mobile phone, or tablet's wallpaper. Specifically the screen resolution for Apple's products, but I guess it's not limited to those products only. I tried to used the pictures on my BB Z10, it works perfectly just like on my iPhone.

example of the pictures

Another example of the pictures

Beautiful isn't it? That's the power of photography. It offers new perspective which we could never think of. When I got bored with my macbook wallpaper or my mobile phones' wallpaper, I browsed this website and used the pictures. 

Beautiful wallpaper ^_^

Don't we all just love these pretty HD pictures? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...