1/03/2014

First haul on 2014 : Etude , Happy New Year!

Hi!
It's been ages I haven't write new update. A lot of things happen and I didn't manage to write my blog. Well, I guess I need to be more discipline from now! How are you doing? Firstly I'd like to say Happy New Year!! What is your resolution for this year? Have you accomplished your last year resolution? I haven't. Still got many things to do, but I'm still excited as ever for this year ^_^

Now I want to share my Etude Haul. This is my very first haul of the year 2014. It was actually not on my plan, I was about to buy Etude eye primer at first but then I stumbled upon their cute nail polish! So I bought these things and I got some bonus!



1. Proof 10 Eye Primer

I have been reading about this product in make up alley , it is said to be the dupe of the famous Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion. With the half price of the UDPP, you can get the same result. So I decided to give it a try. 
I never use eye primer before. Instead of the eye primer, I bought Shu Uemura cream shadow because they said cream eyeshadow can give you the same effect eye primer would. But unfortunately my Shue Uemura eye cream shadow was too white and too sparkly and sometimes my eyeshadow would not stay because I have an oily eyelid. So I decided to buy a real eye primer. 
Now on to the Etude Proof 10 Eye Primer. This one cost me IDR 178.000 at the Etude House in Gandaria City Mall, twice the price on the online market like e-bay which cost only USD $5. But I don't really mind because this one is still not overprice.

Cute packaging ^_^


I don't know how I feel about this applicator. Maybe I'll find out later on


I love the texture and the staying power looks promising

2. Nail Polish

This is an accidental buying (yeah right hahaha...) 
I could not resist the colours really! But there were many things that made me fall in love with their nail polish. Such as the colours, the applicator, and the result! I bought two nail plush and one top coat. The price is IDR 98.000 each for the nail polish and IDR 48.000 for the top coat. I found this nail polish to be superb on that price because Faceshop offers the same price for their nail polish but I'm not a fan.



This one is actually grey, but the photo turns out to be a bit more purple


This tosca green is absolutely gorgeous!

The Etude Nail Polish has that thick texture but liquid enough so for one application should be enough. The final result without the top coat is amazing! Without the top coat you can get the shiny  colour and also quick dry. The applicator is a big brush that surely makes the polish easy to be applied on nail. 

Along with my purchase, I received three gifts :
- Mirror
- Collagen moistfull (some kind of serum)
- Earrings holder (big one!)

Happy? Of course! The nail polish will be on my next shopping list for sure! ;)
Thanks for dropping by, see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...