1/20/2014

Book haul: Inferno, Cuckoo's Calling, Jacatra Secret

Hi, how are you guys?
Hope you're having a great Monday.

Although we are now in digital era, I still cannot get used myself to reading e-book. Yet a table was supposed to be used as an e-book reader, I enjoy reading the on paper written stories. There's an authentic feeling that is irreplaceable reading a printed book which cannot be felt on e-book. Call me conventional, but that's just how it goes for me.

It has been months since I bought a book, it was "Litigator" by John Grisham, my very first book of Grisham's. Turned out it was not that bad! Now after I finished that book, I'm up to new ones. 

Yesterday I bought this three books:
1. Inferno by Dan Brown
2. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (the pseudonym of J.K Rowling)
3. Jactra Secret by Rizki Ridyasmara



I have been wanting to buy these three books since their initial launched. But I know, I couldn't throw a pile of new books into the shelves without finishing the previous books first. 

As a big fan of conspiracy theory and history, I fell in love with Dan Brown since his first novel. I loved his writing style, the way the story flows and the suspense it gives. Plus, the informations were also abundant, because he was always write based on research and interviews. 

J.K Rowling? That name has been on my favourite authors of all time since I was in junior high. She captured my heart with Harry Potter's world and inspired me ever since.

Jacatra Secret, need not say more, the title caught my attention since the first time I saw it. Now I don't know will it be like "Negara Kelima" Es Ito or better, I never really read books' review, because I always wanted to experienced the books by myself. 

Now I'm ready to experience the adventure on these three books. Have you read great books recently? Share with me ;)



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...