7/12/2013

Birthday Haul!

TGIF

Yesterday I went to Gandaria City, to buy art supplies for my illustration project on skillshare.com class. On my way to Paper Clip store, I saw a Skin Food outlet from a far, and I remember about this brand review from Kim Alston (A Very Sweet Blog) So I stopped by.

There was a large banner on the window display, it said : Disc 50% on your birthday! WAIT, WHAT?? Is this coincidence or what? Yesterday was my birthday, so... I tried my luck on to that store (fingers crossed)

The shop attendant greeted me and I jumped on to the question 
Me: "Is that promo still available today? Which products I could buy?" 
Him: "yes, miss. But only for minimum purchase of 1.000.000 IDR" 
And I went, WHAT? O.O 

Well that was actually my very first visit to Skin Food outlet so I didn't know their price range. I looked at the skincare products (of course!) and asked him which one suits my acne prone, combination skin. He showed me two products: Parsley&Mandarin skincare series and Tea tree. 

What's the difference? According to the brochure:
Tea Tree : Relieves troubled skin with natural tea tree oil.
Tea Tree is well known as medicine for disinfectant and relieve skin without irritating the skin.

Parsley & Mandarin: for scar recovery, antibacterial, and have strong anti allergic.
Parsley has Vit. A,C, and E. It has strong antioxidant and anti-allergif effects on troubled skin. So it is excellent for the anti-inflammatory.
Mandarin has more Vit. C than other alkaline foods. Its antibacterial effects are good for acne pronce skin or oily and combination skin. It's also effective for sebum control and scar recovery.
(AHA! Sounds like me)

I chose the Parsley&Mandarin. Because I still have my Mentholatum Acnes for the heavy acne, plus they have complete range from facial wash-toner-moisturizer-essence-night cream. The Tea Tree series available on limit range, they didn't stock the Tea Tree Cleansing Line series on that outlet.

Next item I picked was Papaya Yoghurt Mask. Because according to the SA, this mask suits my acne prone skin. There was Kiwi mask also, but I chose this Papaya because I know papaya has more benefit to reduce spots while kiwi benefit only for whitening and cleansing.

I also bought their eye shadow brush. I've lost mine recently, it was MAC blending brush :( so I need the replacement. I chose this brush because I like the bristle, it resembles my lost MAC brush.


1. Parsley&Mandarin Facial Foam
2. Parsley&Mandarin Day cream/moisturizer
3. Parsley&Mandarin Toner
4. Parsley&Mandarin Night Cream
5. Papaya Yoghurt Mask
6. Eyeshadow brush (L)

Total Purchase: around Rp 1.300.000, Disc 50% Rp 650.000 YAAAY!

What you need just show them your ID card or give them the copy of it, so they can have your date of birth record ;)

Another haul I did was Mentholatum Acnes, repurchase my facial wash and acne lotion


This is my first time buying the powder lotion. I wonder will it heals my acne..

I bought these products because I still have some large red acne on my face, so I need to clean it first. After that maybe I'll try to use the Skin Food. 

What about my art supplies? Of course I bought it, that's the reason why I was there ;D I'll post it in another time soon. 

Have a fab 

XoXo

7 comments:

  1. ahhhhh... bahagia sekaliii dapet diskon segede gaban hihihihi... Pengen donkkk *loh kok*

    Btw I love your blog design deh simple!

    Waiting for your other posts keep'em coming girl! ahahahha...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha... iyaa, catet aja di reminder pas birthday "HARUS KE SKIN FOOD"

    Thank youuu for the visit ci Sanny ;)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. bulan depan masih ga yaaa.. bday nya msh bulan depan hiks hiks hiks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayaknya masih soalnya baru kok promo itu. Nanti dateng aja ke sana ;D hahaha... siap siap kalaappp

    ReplyDelete
  5. menggoda~
    menggoda~

    astaga.. bahaya..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha wow it sure sounds super
    coincidence really :P happy
    belated birthday as well!
    I have never tried Skin Food
    before tho.

    REPLY: I use a DLSR: Olympus with a 12-50mm lens!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...